How To Setup The Hotel Gfit Card Script To Completely Automate The Voucher Redemption Process
Files to edit: 2
location.php > Logo image and Copyright Notice
thankyou.php > SMTP settings and Advertising Boost Business ID and Sender ID
- Download the ZIP file
- Extract the files locally and edit them (you'll need a text editor like Notepad++ OR
- Upload all files and folders to your web server into a new directory and edit them directly on your server
- Edit index.php and edit the lines 11 (optional), 33 and 52. In line 33 you need to specify the logo you first have to save to the “img” folder
- For the thankyou.php file, simply edit all information at the top of the file. To get your advertising boost business id, login into your Advertising Boost account then click on resources > integrations > Hotel Saving Cards API. There you’ll see „Your Business ID: XXXX and further down in the code your sender id (see the screenshot above). Copy these numbers and paste them into the script.
- Replace the sample email with your own. Adjust the SMTP INFO with the one from your server (ask support if you don't know the values), save the files (if you edited them locally, now upload them to your server with an FTP program or the file manage app in cPanel)
- You have 3 ways to dynamically pass the savings value to the script. If you put the script into yourdomain.com/hotelgiftcard folder, then you have to adjust the links like this: yourdomain.com/hotelgiftcard/index.php?hgc=100
- The “?hcg=100” at the end is important, or else the script won't know which hotel saving amount you want to offer. Simply replace 100 with your desired amount (200 or 300)
- So for the $200 the link looks like
- yourdomain.com/hotelgiftcard/index.php?hgc=200 and for the $300
- yourdomain.com/hotelgiftcard/index.php?hgc=300. I think you get the point.
- Done 🙂
If you're stuck after watching and implementing my instructions, you can write me an email by clicking here.